Amazon is a renowned application that people generally use to shop products from the online market. It has a seamless interface that allows users to filter specific kinds of products. It also allows users to choose products from different sellers according to their prices as different sellers set different prices for their products. Amid all this, the major concern that all online websites face is the security issue. as we are already aware that amazon provided a digital wallet apart from this shopping feature. This wallet works as a virtual bank account for people who use amazon pay to make an online payment at merchants. Many times, people face security issues with their accounts but don’t know how to report a problem with amazon. To make this easier we are here to provide you some steps through which you can report security issues to amazon.
- In case you want to report any suspicious email from amazon then you have to go to report a phishing email page. Here you will get an option to submit your request to the amazon team.
- Moreover, you can also report a problem with amazon hacked account through the application or website itself. You have to submit your account detail in a web form to recover your hacked account.
- Apart from this, if you want to report about an issue in the product then you have to open the application first. After that navigate to the “contact us” section and choose an order.
- After this, Amazon will ask you to select the exact issue with the product.
- Click on the “Continue” button after selecting an issue.
- Then you will get multiple options to connect with Amazon customer support. Tap on the “call me” option to get a call back from the amazon executive.
How do I contact amazon to report a problem?
Amazon users face a variety of issues while browsing products on the Amazon website. Sometimes they are stuck while searching for a product while other times they face hassle in placing an order. If you are facing the same issue then you can contact Amazon to report a problem. You can contact amazon support centres in many ways. On all of them, you will be connected to experienced professionals to guide you with your issue. You can either contact them on chat or send an email.
If you send an email then you will get a reply within the next 48 hours. However, this time may vary as per the rate of queries they are receiving. But if you choose to contact them on chat then you will get instant replies.
You can report an issue on chat by following the below steps.
- Open the Amazon website or application on your device.
- Click on the three dashed (horizontal lines) showing on the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “contact us” or “Customer service” option whatever available.
- After this, A list of all your recent orders appears on the screen. Select the product against which you are facing an issue and want to contact amazon.
- On the next step, Amazon will ask you to select the exact issue with the product.
- Once you select the issue correctly, you will be forwarded to a page where you will see the “Start a chat” option.
- Click on this tab to connect with a live chat executive. You will get instant replies from that executive about your issue. You can ask them about the issue until you get a satisfactory response from them.
Tags: amazon to report a problem, report a problem with amazon