Email Contact Help Support Services
Toll Free Number (866) 815-6775
Toll Free No :
SBC global is doing extremely well as a free mailing service provider platform. Sometimes its users are completely perplexed about whether an SBC mail account is feasible to set up on I Phone or not. Yes! It is possible with a series of steps involved in it. As an SBC mail account user you are completely unaware of these steps and need a guide to clear your doubts. For this SBC Global Technical Support can show you the right path.
Steps to set up SBC global mail account on I phone
- Open setting menu by tapping on your I Phone home screen.
- Go to mail, contacts and calendar tabs and then open the accounts option.
- When you will tap the add account option a number of available account type displays.
- Now you are required to click on the tab of other.
- Now after tapping it a new account displays on your screen and you have to fill the required information in the space provided.
- One by one enter the name, Email id, and password in the respective fields. After that click next if you want to proceed further.
- Now you are required to enter the domain name in the host name section in the incoming server mail area inbound.att.net
- Now enter SBC global address in the username field and enter the password in the next field to disp[lay the incoming mail server from.
- Now enter the domain name in hostname area in outgoing mail server part outbound .att.net.
- Now enter SBC email username and password in the specified tabs and click save.
- These are the steps to follow while setting up SBC mail account on I Phone.If you are confronting any problems then you can contact SBC Global Mail Technical Support.
Tags: Sbc global customer service, sbc global customer service number, sbc global tech support, sbc global technical support