Are you new to Facebook? Don’t you know How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook? In such a case, you should refer to the blog below. Here, you will learn the steps to unfriend someone and ban someone on Facebook. Moreover, you will get to know the way to hide your Facebook friend list by configuring the settings.
What Happens When You Unfriend Someone On Facebook?
When you unfriend someone on Facebook, that person will no longer become your friend on Facebook. However, that person won’t start conversation with you until you become friends again. If you are looking forward to becoming friends with this person again, send a new friend request to that person.
How To Ban Someone From Facebook Page?
- To Ban Someone From Facebook Page, you can do the same by going to the Page’s settings.
- Apart from that, what you need to click the ‘Settings’ option i.e. available at the top of your Page.
- In the next step, you will be able to click the ‘People’ option and then opt for the ‘Other Pages’ option.
- Now, you will have to search for the person you want to ban.
- Here, you should opt for the ‘Ban From Page’ option and then click on the ‘Confirm’ option.
How To Hide Friends List Facebook?
Check out the following points if you are looking forward to Hide Friends List Facebook:
- First of all, you need to access your Facebook account from your web browser.
- Next, you will have to click the triangle icon so that you can open the menu.
- Hereafter, you should select the ‘Settings’ option and then select the ‘Privacy’ option.
- Now, you will be able to reach out to the ‘How People Can Find and Contact You’ section.
- Here, you need to select the option says ‘Who can see your friends list’ and then move forward.
- In the drop-down menu, you will have to choose who can see your friends list by selecting an option from this below list:
- If you select the ‘Public’ option, anyone will be able to see your friends list
- If you select the ‘Friends’ option: only your friends will be able to see your friends list.
- If you select the ‘Only Me’ option, only you will be able to see your friends list
- Note: you can also enter specific lists or names by clicking on the ‘Custom’ option under the ‘Share with’ option.
- In the next step, you should click the ‘Save Changes’ option to save your custom settings.
The above instructions are very easy to implement and provide you with the right solution. Whether you want to ban someone or you want know to How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook, you will get the proper solution. However, you might come across some sorts of problems while implementing these operations. Hence, you should take help from a reliable source, and for that, you can get in touch with Facebook experts. Moreover, you can visit our website if you want to get more information along with the additional help.
Here, we are waiting to help you out, in every possible manner. So, what are you waiting for?
Tags: Unfriend Someone on Facebook